- Dec 01, 2022
- Athar Rasool
- No Comments
Blogging is one of the greatest tool for communication and updating people, not even to people who know your company but also to them who don’t know about your business – We can’t under-estimate any communication or advertisement medium, but blogging has been one of the most reliable, easy to manage and soft communication mediums a business doesn’t afford to miss out.
Find out, why Your Business needs a Blog
1. Easy Access: A blog is quite easy to access – Normally companies link up their blogs on their official website, so that website visitors easily find their blogs – Some companies use blogs for press releases along with blog post updates. It’s quite easy to access a blog for any internet user, and it turns out to be a useful option for businesses to publicize their announcements and official releases.
2. Easy Management: A blog isn’t tough to manage – Any person who knows a bit about emailing and internet browsing can use the blog for updating and managing after some guidance from the expert – Writing the appropriate updates and blog posts would be another perspective to be analyzed.
3. Low Cost: Blog launching is a cost-effective way to advertise and publicize your FAQs, Information, Products, Services and Solutions. You might need more or less $150 to launch a professional blog for any company which fulfills every requirement.
4. Authentic Information: When a company has a blog, it can avoid many rumors by guiding customers and prospects about its products or services – It’s a reliable way to give the right information to the audience along with conveying the positive stance towards customers.
5. Global Reach: There is no demographic or geographic restriction on the blogs – So a company can reach to the customers and prospects throughout the world.
6. Larger Audience: Obviously global access makes a blog able to meet larger number of people – A TV commercial might be seen where the TV channel has been televised, but blog has a worldwide access to reach larger audience.
7. Delivery of Awareness: A company can deliver the awareness about its mission, philosophy, product and service quality to the prospects – So Company’s official blog can turn out to be a medium of awareness spreading for the company.
8. Additional Advertisement: Blog has always been associated with Content – Any update or information is delivered in the form of content. More purposeful content reaches to more people which give additional advertisement to the company who runs its blog.
9. Social Interaction: Blog is quite interactive tool – Companies get a chance to start interacting with people. Social Media fans of companies can be guided through official blogs of companies.
10. Customer Service: Companies can use their blogs for customer services by adding resources or Knowledge base section on the blog to give all possible questions with answers to the customers which can be much helpful for customers in order to get information about the company.
Business can’t be established without communication and a company would not dream to get failed in today’s rapidly emerging technological and fast-communication world. Now Advertisement isn’t just an advertisement, it is being designed with the curiosity and intention in mind which is to make people aware and conscious about the product or service being offered.
Types of Blog Posts that Attract Readers
Do you know what attracts your readers or what types of posts are shared often? It’s important to know what kinds of posts are popular as they mean good traffic. Below is a compiled list of different post types which helps you to grow traffic.
1. Breaking News: One of the best ways for bringing traffic to your website however it`s only a matter of time when these get out of fashion. The sad fact is when your news becomes old. Your traffic will automatically decrease as people stop to search for it. Deaths, Events, Awards ceremonies are a few examples of breaking news posts.
2. How to or Tutorials: The word “How To” in searches, well the biggest reason for that is people now are finding solutions online which is making bloggers a fortune? So you should join the race! For example How to tie shoe laces, How to get paid online and much more! Readers love to read step by step guide which will help them to do something so they will later share it with someone else. In simple words, it’s the easiest way to get traffic. So work on it!
3. Interviews: If you believe you are good at taking interviews, then go for it! You can easily get a load of traffic simply by taking interviews of famous celebrities. However if you are not good in interviewing, you shouldn`t bother to do it. Bloggers can now interview celebrities in all formats (video, audio and text). All you need to interview someone is a good place, high quality camera and microphone. But if you are looking for an easier approach then you need a webcam, microphone, Skype, video call recorder and video hosting.
4. Images and videos: The images or video based content is a great way to bring traffic to your website. Many websites are getting loads of traffic just by uploading a few images and videos on daily basis. Therefore if you were going to write a photo based posts, first of all you need to know about SEO for images and search engines ranking. Good Luck!
5. Humor: Everyone loves to watch some funny videos and images. The fact is there are over a million websites who are making their living by sharing a few funny video. So if you were planning to do something funny, you better do it! The funny videos, images, conversations and interesting/weird lists will always be in.
6. Comparison: Better known as vs. and between two or more relevant products. The surprising fact is these posts are still in wanted list. Therefore you should take advantage and compare two products/services and highlight their pros and cons. The idea here is simple as you just need to put two popular things together with their exclusive features and add VS in your title. For instance WordPress VS BlogSpot, Nvidia vs AMD or KitKat vs iOS 7 are what`s hot in these days.
7. Trends: Updating your website with the latest trends is one of the best ways to get traffic! People around the world want to be aware and follow the latest trends. Visitors are always searching to know more about trends. For instance, designers are now focusing on flat design trend as well as adding flat shapes and color to their projects. Apple iOS7 is a good example!
8. Top List: Another magnet for traffic, Top lists attracts people as these lists carry interesting and surprising information about things which were always in sight. However there are a few pointers for writing top list.
First of all, you need to make sure that the title will attract readers. For example Top 10 Winners, Actors, Inventions and Movies.
Second, you need to make sure that you covered every niche in your post as search engine will direct relevant traffic to your posts.
Last but not least, when you write about someone, there are healthy chances that they will share your post. So you should let them know about your post.
9. Reviews: Let`s face the fact, almost everyone is interested in reading reviews about product/service before they buy. Reviews help buyers in making a better decision as well as it also makes a change in traffic of your website. Countless blogs have been launched for this and they are making their living by sharing reviews of specific products and services.
10. List: Headline with numbers attract a lot traffic than headlines that don`t. interestingly, search engines also love these posts are readers are easily attracted to these. List posts are majorly famous because they are fast and easy to read. Apart from that, they are easy to share on social media websites!
Muhammad Athar Rasool, CEO of DS Technologies (Pvt.) LTD, regularly shares his expertise on web development, design, and security, along with insights on IoT and emerging trends. A keen writer, he often expresses his interests, concerns, and opinions on these topics, providing valuable content for those navigating the digital landscape.